Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Moms in Weston

Had a nice day at Compo yesterday and today at the pond in Weston. Tonight I went to Southport Brewing Company with Mom's EMT friends. It's been a nice time talking with other moms this week.

Tomorrow night at Levitt is Princess Katie and Racer Steve. I hear they're good and just may go check them out.

Potty training is actually going pretty well. Lola has peed twice on the potty and made many more attempts. She's getting stickers, prizes, candy-whatever works!

Catherine of Bubbles n' Cups has started a mom's group in Weston. Check out the blog at www.westonctmoms.wordpress.com . Also find them on Facebook under "Moms in Weston."

After having been pres of my MOMS Club in Allentown, I entertained the idea of starting a chapter here. Fortunately, I put it off long enough and now have someone else doing all the work! Sometimes it's nice to be a follower instead of the leader! Thanks, Catherine! I do promise to help where needed, though!

No comments: