Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Car problems

Rich got a cute little sports car recently. Unfortunately, we had to take it to the shop for two new tires and a few other things. Also, it needs a little touching up here and there at our favorite place-Dent Tech.

The windshield in my mini-van is cracked and there are scrapes on the back bumper. And, the truck has a small dent. So, I'll be taking care of car issues for a while!

House closing is on Monday, June 30th! I've been dealing with getting services in the house this week.

We're heading to Keuka this weekend for a whole week. The girls and I will camp near the cottage and Rich will join us for both weekends. Should be a nice week! It will be nice not to have to keep the house clean for possible showings.

Today we went to Dorney Park with some friends. That worked out well having three moms keeping an eye on all the kids! Then we went to the Promenade shops for an errand, to play in the fountains and eat ice cream. The kids were pooped tonight. I do keep hearing Lola crying off and on in her bed. I hope it's not a long night!

Lola's new thing is counting. She has been counting fingers and anything else that comes in her path. I guess it all started because I count the steps when she walks down. She can count to 10 on her own-pretty good for a just-turned-two-year-old! She still loves stacking blocks and books and loves "fwimming" and "fwinging" and the "shide."

Grace loved the water play today. She is such a water girl. I admire her in a swimsuit with her very strong, lean body. She looks like a gymnast or swimmer. It will be interesting to see what she wants to pursue this year. She did say she misses swim class so I must find her a class to join in CT.

No comments: