Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Be Bloggin'!






I'm not sure what brought me to start this, but here I am! I haven't read many blogs, but wanted a creative outlet and a way to share our everyday lives with those that aren't around day-to-day.


We've been camping quite a bit the past year and a half. We started in a tent, which lasted all of one very wet weekend. Then we upgraded to a pop-up camper. We've had a ball using it and took a big trip to Disney World and stayed at Fort Wilderness over the Christmas holiday.


Almost immediately after returning, we decided it was time for another upgrade. Rich had been coveting Airstreams for quite a while. Fortunately, one of the largest Airstream dealers is located in NJ, not too far from us. One day we went to check them out and were back soon after to purchase our 2008 International Signature 28'! Here is the picture taken at the dealership the day we purchased the trailer:




We haven't used the A/S yet, but can't wait for our maiden voyage! I'll have to admit that I'm nervous about that-there is a lot to know!

Grace has been participating in cheerleading club at school. They were supposed to culminate their training in a performance during a girls basketball game. There was a snow day that day and the performance was postponed. They actually set up an assembly for the school to have two scrimmages with the cheerleaders cheering for the teams and a "halftime show." It was very cute!



We are putting an ad in Grace's school yearbook. The yearbook editor offered to take one for me. Here it is-how nice of her-and how cute! Grace is in Kindergarten and learning to read this year!
Well, I'm off to bed, but will write more tomorrow and let you know what Lola is doing these days!




No comments: