Thursday, March 13, 2008

Frustrating technology

Well, this was the second time I've tried to write something and lost it! The site said it would be down for a while, but let me type away and then lost what I wrote-very frustrating!

Anyway, it's been a long week with Rich gone and the time change. We're all pooped tonight. The kids are fast asleep on time as we hit the playground and Chick Fil A today. It was a gorgeous, mild day and is looking even better for tomorrow.

Chick Fil A is donating 15% of the proceeds from tonight's fundraiser to our March for Babies team for MOMS Club. The kids had fun playing in the play area. Lola is quite bold and climbed up to the top of the jungle gym! She did that on the playground, too. Yikes! I took her down the slide myself, but she probably would have done it alone!

We leave for San Francisco next Thursday! I can't believe spring break will be here before we know it. I have so much to do between now and then!

No comments: