Monday, June 22, 2009

Last day of school, 1st camp day

Despite the threatening weather we headed to Wilton after Grace got home from school. I can't believe my baby is a second grader now! Here is my "green" kid from the Weston Forum:
http://www.thewestonforum.com/ But, I digress.

We got to the library and I should have seen it coming when the parking lot was packed and there was no carnival to be seen. We did, luckily, find a good spot and headed inside. The carnival was indoors in a "large" room and overflowing into the courtyard. The first thing we did was get in line for popcorn. We waited 20 minutes and got two small bags filled half-full. After that I told Grace we'd go shopping instead!

But, while I was there, I checked for The Ten Year Nap and was able to check it out! Yay, that's for the new book club that's meeting in July.

We then headed over to Krik-it. They're having an amazing sale. I let Grace pick whatever she wanted from the 75% off rack and then she tried it all on. She got lots of summer clothes for a great price! Lola had a ball playing with the blocks, piano and watching Pinky Dinky Doo!

We hit Stop and Shop for dinner essentials and headed home. Now, I've got to get moving on these chicken shish kebabs. The recipe came by email from Self today and sounds great!

The girls are now watching The Little Mermaid and I'll have some time to cook!

Tomorrow will be a playdate in the morning and anything goes in the afternoon! If you're doing something fun and want company, let us know! :)

No comments: