Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Decadence Times Two

We had a fabulous day! It started at Michelle's for playdate with Matthew. She had a delicious lunch of fried veggie rice and chicken nuggets for the kids. Then we got home to find an email from Catherine and headed to meet her and Kim and kids at the pond. We were there til 5. If you haven't been yet, Bisceglie-Scribner Pond in Weston is great! It's just a little man-made pond with a sand beach, life guards and playground. It's free for Weston residents. And, residents can bring guests for free. The kids had a ball! The moms enjoyed chatting.

Tomorrow we'll go to Pam's for her Arbonne open house, Grace will have her piano lesson (www.musika.com -the teacher comes to us!) and then the sitter will come. I'll head to Massage Envy. I joined at the beginning of the year and have really enjoyed the massages! They have a reasonable membership option:
www.massageenvy.com

Then I'll go to the salon for highlights (Ultima Thule in Westport-it's a nice, full-service salon that takes walk ins!) and then to get a mani/pedi. I'm going to try the place on Post Rd near Edible Arrangements. Mon-Wed they have a mani/pedi special for $25! In between I may even shop for that bathing suit I really need. That's the part I'm not looking forward to!

No comments: