Monday, May 25, 2009

Libraries

I'm really pooped after a long holiday weekend. It was wonderful to be with friends and family at Keuka! Lola had bronchitis last week and I've started coughing a lot today. I hope I don't have it too! I really do need to find myself a doctor, but that's another topic entirely!

While driving through Branchport, NY and passing the local library, I was reminded how great libraries are in general and how really great they are in the summer for kids. This library was advertising "Dumbo" Friday at 6 pm. When I'm up there the week of the 4th we'll definitely be hitting the Penn Yan and Branchport libraries.

When home in Weston, we'll be checking out what the Weston, Wilton, Westport and Fairfield libraries are offering. When I have more energy I'll look up their websites and report back what I find.

Now it's time for my guilty pleasure-"Two and a Half Men."

No comments: