Thursday, May 28, 2009

Levitt Pavilion

After the long weekend and Lola being sick, I've been sick, too. So, not feeling like blogging lately, but did come across something to pass on.

Yes, I heard Tom Jones was going to be in Westport in June. Rich and I always thought it would be fun to see him in concert. In our usual fashion we decide what we're willing to pay for tix and then see how much they cost. I had already checked and asked him what he'd pay and he said $60. Well, tix are $75 and $95. I'm guessing that's the end of that. When you add the price of dinner and a sitter, it makes for a very expensive night!

Anyway, last year I had heard about the great free concerts at Levitt Pavilion and found the link to this years' calendar:
http://www.levittpavilion.com/Pavilionpages/calendar.htm

Looks like a great way to spend some summer evenings!

Thanks to Jessica for all the great ideas in one of the comment sections. If you're checking out my blog, please leave me a comment so I know you came by. I'd love for this to be a place to give eachother information.

No comments: