Monday, May 26, 2008

New home

I haven't written in a while as I think I burned myself out and also had some news that I couldn't share til it was a done deal.

Rich has accepted a new job in Westport, CT and will start June 16. We've been house hunting and did find a house and agreed on a price over the weekend. We plan to go up this week for the inspection. The builder has been holding the house for a long time and is ready to move on. So, they want to move quickly, which is fine for us. Let's just hope our house sells quickly!

We camped in Watkins Glen over the long weekend. We were mostly over at Keuka. The girls had a ball playing with the neighbors in the lake almost all day on Sunday. Grace had on a wetsuit and Lola waded in and out. It really brought back such happy memories watching them having such a good time.

1 comment:

Karen Meyers said...

Congratulations on your new home!

P.S. I share those same happy memories.